Bride And Groom Love Letter Anniversary Time Capsule
Everything but the wine! A romantic twist on traditional unity ceremonies, the love letter ceremony box presents the bride and groom with a unique, but inexpensive, wedding ceremony alternative. Like a wedding day time capsule, this box set encapsulates heartfelt letters that you and your spouse write to one another and lock away to be opened several years into your marriage. It can be included as part of your wedding ceremony and can be a tradition passed down to future generations. The beautiful lined box comes with a pair of wine glasses with “I Do” and “I Do Too” etched on them, a set of specialized stationery for the bride and groom to write their love letters on, an example of the ceremony wording for the officiant to use on the big day, and recommended ceremony instructions. With everything together in a kit, all that’s left to do is pick your favorite bottle of wine to lock away with your love letters. Plus, the box may be personalized, engraving the couple’s names, the wedding date, or meaningful text on the lid of the box. Turning the box itself into a beautiful keepsake. A wedding day time capsule that the couple can open whenever they choose. A great idea for a special marriage celebration on your first, fifth, or even tenth anniversary date.
- 14.2” (L) x 11.8” (W) x 4.6” (H)
- Set includes walnut veneer wine box with lock, 2 keys with ribbon and charm, etched set of wine glasses, exclusive stationery for bride and groom, and example ceremony wording and instructions
- Feather quill charm included is different than photographed
- Fits most standard size wine bottles
- Wine not included
- Engraving on wine box is located on the bottom center of the box
- Wine Glass size: 8.85” (H)
- Wine Glass volume: 15.27oz
We hope you buy from us ... all profits from Sweet Heart Details help animals in need.